Then this happened.
All in all, it’s been a pretty amazing week so far (and it’s not over yet!). Some highlights include:
- Tea with friends new and old
- Meeting an adorable pair of newlyweds and some newcomers at the Meet and Greet
- Writing in a neat little bagel shop we discovered
- Reaching my 50K in NaNo (and promptly doing nothing for 48 hours afterwards)
- Overdosing on candy
- Finding the perfect gift for my ML Secret Santa
- Petting a shark and a ray
- Eating my first sushi boat
- Visiting the Office of Letters and Light and learning that I look great in a Viking hat
- Watching a beautiful Pacific Octopus charm the employees of the aquarium
- Baby Ostriches!!!
- Dim sum in China Town
- Meeting colourful characters on the streets of San Fran
Watch for more pictures and updates next week, as I’ll have more to share soon! Tomorrow, we bike across the Golden Gate. Wish my rear end luck (it’ll need it). Until then?
Have a baby ostrich.